- Skin Care Dynamics
(Provide Advice on Skin Care Products)
- Make Up Dynamics
(Provide Advice on Make Up Products)
- Fragrance Dynamics
(Provide Advice on Fragrance Products)
- Colour Artistry
(Apply Colour Theory)
- Fashion & Apparel Dynamics
(Provide Advice on Fashion & Apparels)
- Dynamic Selling of Products & Services
(Sell Products & Services)
- Advanced Skin Care Dynamics
- Advanced Make Up Dynamics
Colour Artistry (SF)
Reference No. CRS-Q-0031583-RET
This 1 day comprehensive colour artistry course will enable learners to understand the required key knowledge of colour theory which includes:
- Insight of various colour systems, colour schemes & colour combinations that can be adopted in make-up, fashion or interior designing.
- Understanding of colour theory & how to blend & match colours.
- Advice on colour co-ordinations.
- Challenges in colour applications.
- Knowledge of colours, lightings & photography effects on colour.
Learning Outcomes for Learners
At the end of the 1 day course, learners will be equipped with a basic understanding of colour theory, be able to handle enquiries on colours & basic application techniques to colour co-ordination.
Learners will be able to:
- Identify the various colour system, schemes offered in the Market.
- Provide adequate advice on colour combinations.
- Understand the colour schemes, colour system that enables an appropriate blending or correction of colours applicable in make-up, fashion or interior designing.
- Understand the terminologies & ability to advise on colours for appropriate use.
Who Should Attend
Individuals in the cosmetics & toiletries department & administrative or support staff in the cosmetics, beauty or fashion department; & anyone who is interested in learning about the colour theory & the effective use of colours.