URBAN SOCIAL ETIQUETTE
The 1.5 days intensive Social etiquette course will encompass social gatherings, savvy communications including personal image. In addition, how to dine and entertain in social environment.
Learners will have an insight of:
- Social Etiquette (1.5days) - Personal & Family Etiquette.
- Social Communication Skills.
- Hosting dining events including set up & preparations.
- How to dress for the different social occasions.
- Wedding Etiquette.
- Dance Etiquette.
- Gifts & Appreciation.
Learning Outcomes for Learners
At the end of the 1.5 days workshop, learners will be equipped with skills in social Etiquette and knowledge of dining etiquette applications including being an outstanding host for the different social occasions.
Learners will be able to:
- Understand and able to enhance personal image, and conduct effective communications in various social environment.
- Adopt appropriate civility and professionalism with refine dining etiquette.
- Social skills in personal and family etiquette.
- Ability to provide and host events including preparations and set-ups.
- Adopt the right social image, decorum including gifts and appreciation.
Who Should Attend
Individuals in the hospitality business, individuals who want to expand their knowledge in fashion, styling or to compliment the business & social etiquette effectively providing a "finishing" school syllabus for the young generation in the workforce.