URBAN BUSINESS ETIQUETTE
The 2.5 days intensive Business course will encompass business meetings, savvy communications including professional presentation. In addition, how to dine and entertain clients in business dealings in various environment.
Learners will have an insight of:
- Business Etiquette (2.5 days) - Meeting with clients.
- The art of Savvy communications including posture, & body language.
- Professional business representation.
- Office workplace Etiquette - telephone etiquette, email etiquette.
- Social Media Etiquette.
- Business presentation skills.
- Civility & Professionalism.
- Dining Etiquette.
Learning Outcomes for Learners
At the end of the 2.5 days workshop, learners will be equipped with skills in Business Etiquette and knowledge of dining etiquette applications including being an outstanding host in entertaining business occasions.
Learners will be able to:
- be able to handle business meetings and have the ability to mix and mingling effectively.
- Provide qualitative communications observing posture and body language.
- Understand and able to enhance personal image, and conduct effective business presentations.
- Adopt appropriate civility and professionalism with refine dining etiquette.
- Ability to provide and host events including preparations and set-ups.
Who Should Attend
Individuals in the hospitality business, individuals who want to expand their knowledge in fashion, styling or to compliment the business & social etiquette effectively providing a "finishing" school syllabus for the young generation in the workforce .